1.18.2009

When Nos is More Important...

By the twentieth, I have to read two chapters in my International Organizations book, seven chapters in my Politics of Global Governance book, a couple articles in my China workbook, 53 pages in Modern China, 146 pages on Beijing, read Bound Feet and Western Dress- the whole book (215 pages), three chapters in a book on East Asia, a thirty page article on prostitution in Japan, another thirty page article on something that has to do with Asian politics, 80 pages from The Emergence of Southeast Asia, a chapter about the beginnings of the printing press, three chapters from Media Power in Politics, two chapters from News: the Politics of Illusion, two chapters by someone with the last name Coulter, fill out my scholarship packets, sell books on Amazon.com, fill out my tax forms and prepare for the meeting which is... today. I finished the budget forms which, for some reason, takes hours of my life away when it really shouldn't. If this all gets done on time, I can watch the inauguration at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment